Plan Now for Your Future
(from left to right: Kelsey Hauflaire, Scott Goldstein, Sarah Pierce)
Financial success doesn't happen by chance. It has much more to do with choice. Transforming aspirations into actuality takes acumen, hard work, discipline and strategic financial planning.
"I am committed to serving my clients with professionalism and integrity, and to be accessible in their moment of need."
– Scott Goldstein
Scott Goldstein has found people care deeply about at least four aspects of their lives: family, friendships, career and community. In each of these areas, success or happiness often hinges on the quality of relationships. Scott understands this and has made it the foundation of his work as a Wealth Management Advisor, dedicating his career to creating strong relationships.
Aware that everyone can be a little smarter about their money, Scott offers his financial guidance as a meaningful asset. He helps clients gain the knowledge they need to understand financial threats and anticipate opportunities.
Here is an insightful video to outline the experience you will receive with not only Scott's areas of expertise, but with the enduring strength of Northwestern Mutual:
It is Scott’s belief that a certain level of trust and understanding must be obtained in a client relationship to produce lasting success. Scott’s priority is to assess your current needs and develop a plan to help achieve your financial goals. To develop your plan, Scott will discover your vision for the future, your mission in life and your personal financial philosophy. By forming lifelong relationships, Scott and his team are available to provide the best service for our clients at all times. Financial planning is an ongoing process that assists you and your family in taking control of your financial future. By setting financial goals, developing strategies, and monitoring the progress on a regular basis, the likelihood of achieving your results is greatly increased. Scott, Sarah and Kelsey have the knowledge and expertise to help you discover your core values and integrate them into your planning process. To learn more about Scott’s team and what they can do for you click here.
Scott’s Commitment to You
Since 1993, Scott has been helping the Chicagoland marketplace retire with piece of mind, financial security and comfort. His positive impact and innovative solutions have contributed in his client’s financial security planning, helping send their kids to college and helping protect their families.
“What makes me happy is helping people accomplish their financial goals and succeed at what is really important to them.”
You can count on Scott Goldstein’s experience, integrity and passion for the business to allow your dreams to come true.
- Create a Guaranteed Retirement Paycheck with an Income Annuity: People are living longer and need to create income that lasts a lifetime.
- Today's Retirement Planning: Getting To and Through Retirement: Many people are focused on saving a certain amount for retirement but don’t think about what they’re going to do with that money once they reach retirement—to make it last as long as they do.
- Planning for Financial Security with Northwestern Mutual: At Northwestern Mutual, our job is to help you achieve the future you envision.
- The Living Benefits of Permanent Life Insurance: Most people think of life insurance as protection for the ones they love after they're gone.
- The Greatest Gift: A Plan for Long-Term Care: One in five Americans is currently providing long-term care to a loved one.
- Increase Your Probability of Success in Retirement: Northwestern Mutual's Unique Approach: One-third of Americans don't believe they will be financially prepared to live to age 85.
- Invest with Confidence: Find Your Balance with Asset Allocation: When investing, it's important to not focus all your efforts on one thing, or in one place or you could lose everything.
- Add Flexibility to Your Retirement Savings with a Variable Annuity: When saving for retirement, there are many strategies to choose from—401k, IRA, investing, and even a variable annuity.